Pages

February 17, 2011

Be a Junior Park Ranger at Denali National Park!!!

I’m a Junior Park Ranger and I got a letter and a nice badge to prove it! You can be a Junior Park Ranger too!!!


Here is the website to get started:Junior Park Ranger. It’s a lot of fun because you get to print out the application and then answer fun questions…by the way my favorite dog was Trout...that's her in the picture below...isn’t she cute! Here is a link to the other Sled Dogs. I love thier names. Let me know which sled dog you pick. I think they all are awesome and adorable.



I hope you have fun!!! Let me know when you’re a Junior Park Ranger too!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi Fallon,
It's Chloe. I am a junior park ranger at Olympic National Park. I would love to visit Denali National Park. My favorite dog is Coho.

Fallon Shay said...

Hi Chloe… or should I say fellow Junior Park Ranger ;o)

I looked at Coho he is so cute. I’m going to look at the Olympic National Park sometime.

Rose said...

HI
That seems like fun!

Fallon Shay said...

Hey Rose,
I had a lot of fun when I did it! ;o)