Pages

July 14, 2010

!!!Kool-Aid Play Dough!!!

I love play dough. I've been making it with my mom forever. I put a little glitter in this batch and used cherry flavor (though tropical fruit punch is my favorite) Kool-Aid. It smells sooooo good.

This is a super easy recipe and it only takes about 15 minutes to make.

Here is the recipe:
Ingredients:
2 cups flour
1 cup salt
4 teaspoons cream of tartar
2 tablespoons cooking oil
2 cups water (boiling hot water) may use a little more or a little less.
One packet of your favorite Kool-Aid




Combine flour, salt, cream of tartar, and Kool-Aid. You can also add glitter if you want.



Stir in hot water and oil slowly...



Stirring until dough starts to form a ball...



Scoop it out onto table and knead for a few minutes. It may be a little warm so let it cool if it is.

Have fun!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just made this with grape and it smells yummy. Thanks!

Takoda said...

That sounds good. I'll try to talk my mom into letting me make it. We don't ususally use Kool-Aid.

Fallon Shay said...

The only time I am allowed Kool-Aid is when I make play dough ;o)