Pages

June 16, 2010

Artwork

For those of you who don’t know I LOVE to do art. I love to draw, paint, color, sculpt with clay, just about anything. My mom LOVES to display it throughout our house. I thought I’d share some if it with you.




This is a clay sculpture I did in school this year. My dad and I had it framed for my mom for Mother’s Day. Can you tell I love the mountains in this sculpture?




This is a drawing I did in art class. The dog is our black Lab named, Jeb (I haven’t introduced him to you yet…maybe in a few more days). He’s silly you’re going to love him!



My mom asked me to do some artwork for our guest bedroom…this is what I painted.



This Fat Frog my brother did when he was in second grade. It won first place in our local fair. He won a check for a $1.50 which my mom never let him cash (he’s still not over it).




I’m not sure what this picture is of, but my brother did this one too. He spit red clay through a straw…I guess that’s how the Indians did it a long time ago.


5 comments:

Rose said...

hi!
it's Rose!
from school!
i want 2 get a blog!
LOL!

Fallon Shay said...

Rose! Thank you for stopping by. I think you should get a blog it’s sooooo much fun…then I can visit you on your blog. Hope you are having a great summer!

ChicoTeam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Fallon,
Love your blog!! This is Tina the book lady :o)from school. I hope you have an awesome summer and I will be sure to keep up with you and your family through your blog.

Fallon Shay said...

Hi! Tina I saw all those books on your desk… Holy Cow! Thank you for stopping by!